Terms of Enrolment Agreement:
THIS TEACHING SERVICES AGREEMENT (the "Agreement"), is made by and between Brandon Timothy Wong, together with any and all assistant instructors or coaches under his direct or indirect supervision (collectively, the "Instructor" or "Brandon Timothy"), and you (the "Student").
1. Course Description: The Instructor will provide the Student with access to an online course titled “Digital Freedom Academy” (the "Course"). The Course will cover topics such as creating and selling digital products on Etsy, marketing and promotion strategies, and managing an Etsy shop. The Course will be delivered through a learning management system (”LMS”) accessible to the Student as of the start of the course.
2. Course fee: The Student understands and agrees that the course fee paid by the Student for the provision of the Instructor's services under this Agreement is generally non-refundable. However, the Student is eligible for a refund under the 60-day money-back guarantee, subject to the conditions outlined in the '60-Day Money-Back Guarantee' section of this Agreement. This guarantee allows for a refund if the Student is dissatisfied with the Instructor's services and meets the specified criteria within the 60-day guarantee period. Outside of this guarantee, fees and charges remain non-refundable for any other reason, including, but not limited to, the Student's voluntary or involuntary withdrawal or dismissal from the program or any other circumstances leading to the cessation of instruction before the end of the agreed term.
3. Intellectual Property: The Student acknowledges that all materials provided by the Instructor as part of the Course, including but not limited to videos, written content, and course materials ("Materials"), are the exclusive property of the Instructor and are protected under copyright law. The Student may use these Materials solely for their own personal use and may not reproduce, distribute, publicly display, modify, or otherwise use the Materials without the Instructor's express written permission.
4. Disclaimer: The Instructor makes no guarantees as to the results or outcomes that the Student may achieve as a result of taking the Course. The Course is for educational purposes only. The Instructor assumes no responsibility for the actions or decisions made by the Student as a result of taking the Course.
5. Confidentiality: The Student agrees to keep all Course materials and discussions confidential and to not share any confidential information with third parties.
6. 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee: We stand behind the quality and effectiveness of our product, the 'Digital Freedom Academy.' We are confident that this program will provide you with valuable insights and resources. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase and meet the following conditions, we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.
1. Your refund request must be submitted within 60 days from the date of your initial purchase.
2. Completed all assignments in the first 8 weeks.
3. Sent an email with 'Refund Request' in the subject line. This email must be received within the 60-day refund period.
4. Your refund request must include proof of your completion of all assignments within the first 8 weeks, which may include screenshots, documents, link to shop, or any other reasonable form of verification.
Upon receipt of your complete refund request that meets the above criteria, we will promptly process your refund, reverting your payment to the original method.
For Students on the 4 monthly payment plan, please note the following:
- If you decide to request a refund within the 60-day guarantee period, your future installments will be canceled, and you will not be charged for them. You will only be refunded the amount paid.
Please allow a reasonable period for the refund to be processed and reflected in your account. Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
7. Termination: The Instructor reserves the right to terminate the Student's enrollment in the Course at any time, with or without cause. In the event of termination, the Student will not be entitled to a refund of any portion of the Course fee.
8. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between all of the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.
By enrolling in the Course, the Student acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.